Welcome back, precious Patients! You were missed!
At Summerside Dental our first core value is "SALUBRIOUS",which means "health-giving", which we are so thankful to have the opportunity to offer to you again! As of Thursday May 12, 2020, the Alberta Dental Association is allowing emergency, urgent and regular dental care.
You are welcome to email or phone Summerside Dental to book your fillings, crown, extraction, implant, whitening, teeth cleaning, checkup, or continuing care appointments.Please phone or text or email us to confirm that you will attend your appointments that are already booked.
- If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms, we recommend you cancel and reschedule your dental appointment. Some illness and symptoms include:
- flu-like symptoms
- fever or nausea
- sore throat
- shortness of breath
- difficulty breathing or chest pain
- runny nose
- severe headaches or body aches
- diminished sense of taste or smell
- purple fingers or toes
- nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
- active tuberculosis (TB)
- mumps, measles, chickenpox
- other contagious disease
- Please notify our staff before your appointment if you or someone you are in close contact with have recently traveled to one of the countries with large outbreaks of COVID-19 (ex. China, Italy, Iran, South Korea) or if you have been exposed to someone else who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or who was quarantined as a precaution.
If you are healthy, there’s no need to cancel your regularly scheduled dental appointment.
Please complete the prescreening questionnaire prior to your visit -- the LINK to the questionnaire is on our HOME PAGE.
Since your health and the health of our staff are of the utmost importance, we were temporarily closed for regular dental treatments from March 18, 2020 - May 13, 2020. Patients with emergency dental needs were able to text Dr Kim Boldt's cellphone at 780-920-6678 for a complimentary virtual consultation.
We have now reopened the regular clinic phone number: 780-665-4833.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately. The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted. Thank you for your patronage.